1. Information and content included in the site is original, from printing material or content originating from third party and is published for the first time.
2. The company tries to be accurate with the information provided but there may be errors and inaccuracies in part, due to technical problems, human error and / or acts / omissions of the Company and / or third parties. It is hereby declared that brisbanite.com.au will not be liable for any indirect and / or directly caused to the user as a result of reliance and / or use of content and information posted on sites.
3. The user has the obligation to look into more information sources before he/she does any actions reliance on the contact that could lead to economic effect. For example: before making a purchase from an e-commerce he/she must read the relevant provisions or check the prices offered, verify the correctness of the information with other sources.
4. In addition, there are site-thirds parties originated content, including content such as comments
5. The user hereby declares that he is aware that the company is not responsible for the content of third parties, including the copyright, libel, and slander, breach of privacy and reliability of the information content in question. Sole responsibility shall apply to the third parties or the user makes use of them.
1. All rights reserved to brisbanite.com.au. Do not copy, translate, transmit in any medium, store in a database, publish or distribute in any medium, any part of the material presented on this site, including any supplements.
2. All intellectual property rights including copyright in the contents including site design, application, graphic file, computer code, text, photo, video clips, audio clips and implementation outside – will be only a property of brisbanite.com.au.
3. Do not copy, distribute, publish or use the above mentioned materials without the consent of brisbanite.com.au prior written consent, including a copy of control and / or part time; use of trademarks and / or logo; storage archiving; translation; editing again and so on, with the exception of self-use.
1. The user agree that the brisbanite.com.au will periodically send publicity material to users that have accepted when registering for the site and/or in any other date to receive such material.
1. Brisbanite.com.au allows users to provide information and content such as comments articles, posts (also known as- “the contents of the users”).
2. The user hereby agrees that the contents of users that are typed by him are in accordance with any law, including the lack of defamation and/or slander and/or copyright infringement and/or infringement of privacy and/or an order prohibiting post.
4. The user submitting the content of the website users hereby expressly declares that he has full intellectual property rights of the content, and let, by submitting content to Brisbanite.com.au, to make any use of the content, including publication and/or removal from the site or publication in any other media related directly and or indirectly to the company.
1. The participant declares that he is aware that there may be circumstances, whether or not under the control of the company, including the fall of servers, power outages, hackers, human error, which would cause to lose information and/or partial information will be display and/or misleading information and/or not be possible to browse the site and/or not display information provided by him to the site, and any other possible error.
2. The participant declares that he is aware of the provisions of article above, and in recognition of the limitations exists on the Internet, and undertakes not to sue or claim against brisbanite.com.au and/or any third party due to events such as those mentioned above and give up all claim and/or demand of this kind.
1. The Company may change from time to time the provisions of these regulations upon its sole discretion. If the change is substantive or policies concerned to personal information provided by the user, such information will be posted on the Brisbanite.com.au website.
1. It is hereby declared that the user dismissed managers and/or employees and/or officers and/or owner of brisbanite.com.au from any responsibility.
1. Exclusive jurisdiction to investigate any matter disputes arising from the use of sites, vested in the competent court in Brisbane only. Judgement is to apply to the Australian Commonwealth laws at the state of Queensland.